Soon-to-be married couples want all of the aspects of their wedding to be perfect. Naturally, they’re very careful when they choose a DJ or an MC. At Prestige Wedding Entertainment, we have a number of professionals for you to choose them. All of them are very skilled and have more than 5 years of experience. You won’t be disappointed by the performance of any of our DJs.
- DJ JKT – If you want some truly unique and interesting songs played at your wedding, you should choose DJ JKT. He loves to explore the world of K-Pop and J-Pop and is also very familiar with the latest Top 50 tracks in the clubs. His preferred music genres are Deep House, Trap, Future House, Electro, Future and Bass, and Melbourne Bounce.
- DJ Aneeq – Aneeq has been playing for 5 years now and the experience shows in the quality of his music. He’s a risk-taker and will accept even the most difficult assignments easily. He’s fond of old school music and can easily play genres like Motown, RnB, Reggae, Hip Hop, and the Top 40 songs.
- DJ Chabi – Chabbi a.k.a Tomas Chabada, has been mixing tracks since he was sixteen years old. He has been a professional for over five years. Over time, Chabi has developed a formidable repertoire of music and has experimented with different genres of music, including Rap, Hip Hop, Future House, EDM, and Trap.
- DJ Errol – Errol is a veteran in this industry and has been DJing for over 10 years. Over time, he’s developed enviable skills and has a formidable collection of music. His music style is very elegant and versatile. He can mix music from the 50s to the 1900s easily.
- DJ Black Phoenix – Black Phoenix is relatively new but prodigiously skilled. She has experience with a wide range of music, including RnB, Electronic Dance, Hip Hop, and classic bangers.
- DJ Dinch – DJ Dinch has been through a lot to be where he is right now. However, it can’t be denied that he’s one of the best DJs in the industry. He has an instinctive grasp on music and knows how to create the right vibe.
- DJ Edd – Edd has over 6 years of experience in this industry and is a fantastic DJ. His favourite things to play are electro house, remixes, progressive, and 80s music. He’s one of our most popular DJs and has a knack for creating the right vibe.
- DJ Nathanael – Nathanael is also a very popular DJ, known for creating fresh, interesting playlists. He can start with classic tunes from the 1950s and end the day with entertaining Top 40s, Rock, or Pop songs.
- DJ Paul Allen – Paul is a very versatile DJ and MC and has been a part of this industry for over 7 years now. He loves retro music and can play anything from the 70s to the 90s. He’s also keeps abreast of the latest trends.
If you have any more questions about wedding DJs and entertainment, don’t hesitate to contact us at Prestige Wedding Entertainment. You can give us a call or email us at [email protected]au.